How can i make yoghurt
How can I make yoghurt?
We all know that yogurt with probiotics is essential for a healthy digestion. Yogurt that has been on shop shelves for a while, loses the friendly bacteria that are so beneficial. Fresh homemade yogurt ensures sufficient bacteria in the intestines.
The Yolife yogurt maker and yogurt starter make it easy to produce fresh yogurt with probiotic.
The yoghurt starter provides four bacteria which easily survive in the stomach and end up in the intestinal tract to increase the good bacteria lost to antibiotic use, poor diet, excess alcohol and stress.
Yolife yogurt starter is a non-dairy product and as such is suitable for vegetarians, vegans and people who are lactose intolerant. For a completely dairy free experience you can use Yolife yogurt starter in soya milk, cereal milk or nut milk for fresh liquid yogurt.
Starter Yolife yogurt is available in boxes each containing 6 bags weighing 2grams and each bag is good for 2 litres. The starter remains active in the freezer for 1 year, refrigerator 4 months and at room temperature for 2 months.
The four active cultures in yogurt offer the following benefits:
- Prevention of the growth of “bad bacteria”, thereby stimulating the immune system and digestion.
- Protection against yeast and intestinal infections.
- Preserving gastro-intestinal health, a good gastro-intestinal health helps fight cancer and alleviates symptoms of lactose intolerance.
- Preheat milk or soya milk in a pan stirring all the time to a temperature of 80c [do not boil] ,remove from heat and cool to 37c.
- Thoroughly mix in 1gram of starter and pour into Yolife or other yogurt maker jars and wait 8-10 hours before storing in the refrigerator ready to eat.
- Add flavour to the yogurt with fresh fruit or natural syrups.
Dextrose, Lactic acid bacteria including Bifidobacterium longum,Lactobacillus bulgarius and Streptococcus thermophilus.