What may be pressed with the Green Power Kempo?
Green Power Kempo is ideal for pressing leafy vegetables like spinach, kale and wheatgrass. The slow juicer can also press other fruits without any trouble. This is due to the double screw press, partly made of stainless steel. These screws act as a mortar. All kinds of fruits and vegetables are carefully and slowly crushed and pressed into a creamy juice. In addition to fruit, vegetable and wheatgrass juice , the Green Power can also prepare delicious nut butters, tofu and milk from seeds, almonds and (soy) beans. We recommend not to add peels and seeds that are too hard for the slow juicer. Kernels can be put in the juicer as they can be easily pressed.
What kind of juice you get with the Green Power Kempo?
The Green Power squeezes juice better than a single gear slow juicer. It uses the twin gear technology. The juice from the machine is light creamy. Also, it is nice to make nut paste of roasted almonds. Use the dense juicing screen. Because there are different attachments included you can juice every ingredient with the right quality. The Green Power is less advanced than the Angel Juicer.
How do you clean the Green Power Kempo?
The cleaning of the Green Power takes about 10 minutes. The components are not suitable for the dishwasher. The slow juicer can be cleaned best by disconnecting all parts piece by piece and rinse under the tap with the supplied brushes. It is not necessary to use soap.
Why should you choose the Green Power Kempo?
- Many purposes - The Green Power has different attachments. You can juice from coarse to fine juice, press wheatgrass, create pasta but also sorbets and jams.
- Wheatgrass - The Green Power is suitable for pressing wheatgrass.
- Partly Stainless steel - The screws are partly made of stainless steel. The steel provides high durability and is easy to clean.
- Twin gear - Due to the twin gear is in an efficient way to juice ingredients.
- High efficiency - The Green Power presses up to 60% more juice and up to 3x as many nutrients from fruits and vegetables than juicers.