What products can be queezed by a Hurom HF?
The Hurom HH can juice both hard as well as soft fruits. Different kinds of vegetables like celery, carrots, peppers, radishes, tomatoes and cabbage are not a problem for this slowjuicer. However, hard or fibrous vegetables or leafs, should be cut in small pieces to avoid blockage and/or jamming.
What is the quality of the juice you get from the Hurom HF?
Similar to the Hurom HE the quality of Hurom HF’s juice is good. There is considerably less pulp in the juice compared to previous models.
How to clean the Hurom HF?
The parts of the Hurom HF are not dishwasher safe. The best way to clean the juicer is by running a glass of water in the slowjuicer. Turn the juicer on for a short time with the non-drip juice cap closed and the parts will be rinsed. Subsequently, all parts of the Hurom HF can best cleaned in the sink with warm water and the included brush.
Why would you choose the Hurom HF?
- Juice cap – because of the juice cap it is not necessary to stir the juice, there is less mess and it’s easier to tap.
- All-round – with this slowjuicer you can easily prepare soup, ice cream, baby food, soy / almond milk and many other dishes.
- Powerful, durable and quiet – the Hurom HF has a well-insulated, powerful motor for whisper-quiet, durable juicing
- Safety – in case of slightly overfeeding the motor stops automatically to protect the juicer from overfeeding.
- Reliable – the Hurom HF has the same high quality as the Hurom HH. This juicer has a stainless steel body.
- BPA-free – the juicing drum is made of the BPA-free non-harmful plastic Tritan.