Cheaper somewhere else?
Let us know! Receive an extra 5% discount on your order!+31(0)35-6910253 [email protected]
- Free delivery from €50. Ordered before 23:59, delivery the next day*!
- Lowest price guarantee. Cheaper elsewhere? 5% discount!
- Free returns. 30 days reflection period!
What can be squeezed by the Hurom HH?
The Hurom HH can juice both hard as well as soft fruits. Different kinds of vegetables like celery, carrots, peppers, radishes, tomatoes and cabbage are not a problem for this slowjuicer. However, hard or fibrous vegetables, as well as leafy vegetables, should be cut in small pieces to avoid blockage and/or jamming.
What quality of juice do you get with the Hurom HH?
Similar to its predecessors the quality of Hurom HH’s juice is good. The sprocket has been moved from the front to the back of the juice bowl. This led to considerably less pulp in the juice compared to previous models.
How to clean the Hurom HH?
Empty a glass of water in the slowjuicer and start the Hurom HH for a few seconds with the non-drip juice cap closed. This will clean the parts of the Hurom HH. Subsequently, all parts of the Hurom HH can best be cleaned under a tap with warm water. There are two cleaning brushes provided with the Hurom HH juicer and one of the brushes has a handy detachable smaller brush to get at hard-to-reach areas. This slowjuicer is not dishwasher-safe.
Why would you choose the Hurom HH?
- Solid: Just like the HG is the HH made of strong materials, so we can give a 10 year guarantee on the motor. This explains the price difference with previous models.
- All-round: With this slowjuicer you can also easily prepare soups, ice cream, baby food, soy / almond milk and many other dishes.
- Powerful, durable and silence: The Hurom HH has a well isolated, powerful motor for silence and durable juicing
- Safety: The motor stops automatically when overfeeding.
- BPA-free: The juice bowl is made of BPA-free non-harmful Tritan plastic.
Let us help! Call: +31 (0)35-6910253
|Type of Press:|
|Rounds per minute:|
|Can juice Wheatgrass:|
(Geplaatst op 06-06-14). Wij zijn heel erg tevreden over deze Hurom HH. Niet alleen groenten en fruit perst hij makkelijk maar ook notenmelk maak ik regelmatig in de Hurom. Wel even een nachtje laten wellen en van de notenpulp maak ik altijd heerlijke koekjes.