What products can be squeezed by the Hurom HU-400?
The Hurom HU-400 is very suitable for squeezing soft vegetables and fruits. The machine isn’t made for firm/fibrous products. The same goes for squeezing wheatgrass.
What is the quality of the juice you get from the Hurom HU-400?
Compared to a normal juicer, the juice the Hurom HU-400 offers is of great quality and vitamins and minerals are preserved. Compared to the newer versions of the Hurom slowjuicers the juice the HU-400 offers contains much pulp and the yield is a little less.
How to clean the Hurom HU-400?
The parts of the Hurom HU-400 are not dishwasher safe. The best way to clean the juicer is in the sink with warm water using the included brush. Should some vegetables or fruits be difficult to remove, it’s best to put the dirty parts in a bowl of warm water for a few hours.
Why would you choose the Hurom HU-400?
- New design: the Hurom HU-400 takes up less space than its predecessors.
- New strainer: the Hurom HU-400 has a black ULTEM strainer made of extra strong plastic material
- Simple: New easy way to assemble and disassemble.
- New seal ring: prevents leaking into the juicing drum.
- New color: no fingerprints thanks to the new look
Check for a newer version of this model Hurom HB-series.