What products can be squeezed by the Matstone?
With the Matstone you can juice almost anything: both hard as well as soft fruits, different kinds of (leafy) vegetables and wheatgrass. You can even use the Matstone to prepare ice cream, paste, puree, breadsticks, nut butters and (sesame)oil.
What is the quality of the juice you get from the Matstone?
The Matstone juices with only 78 rpm almost all the juice out of your product. Every time you will get lots of juice and little pulp.
How to clean the Matstone?
The parts of the Matstone are not dishwasher safe. The best way to clean the juicer is in the sink with warm water using the included brush. Should some vegetables or fruits be difficult to remove, it’s best to put the dirty parts in a bowl of warm water for a few hours
Why would you choose the Matstone?
- Slowjuicing for everyone – slowjuicing is now affordable for everyone. The matstone is the best equipped slowjuicer in its price range.
- Safety – the Matstone is protected against overheating. If necessary, the device will automatically switch off and on again.
- Fully equipped – the Matstone comes with many accessoiries, including a pasta set and deluxe recipe book.
- Strong – this new Matstone model is equipped with a strong Ultem plastic screw and strainer.
- Extended Warranty – you get 24 months warranty on the entire unit and twelve years on the motor!