What products can be squeezed by the Sana 606?
Like all other horizontal slowjuicers with a single screw the Sana can juice all vegetables and fruits. Firm products like carrots and beets can be juiced in this machine. The Sana is also suitable for juicing fibrous vegetables (like celery and spinach) and for wheatgrass.
What is the quality of the juice you get from the Sana?
The thin but long screw makes the Sana very powerful and it squeezes a lot of juice out of the products. The juice has little pulp compared to vertical slowjuicers. This difference is most clearly seen while juicing fibrous leafy vegetables and wheatgrass.
How to clean the Sana?
The parts of the Sana are not dishwasher safe. The best way to clean the juicer is in the sink with warm water using the included brush. Should some vegetables or fruits be difficult to remove, it’s best to put the dirty parts in a bowl of warm water for a few hours.
Why would you choose the Sana?
- Plunger with rubber ring: the plunger with rubber ring is well thought out. Usually plungers just push the products, but this one also pushes juice and pulp easily back into the machine.
- Wide feeding chute: compared to other horizontal slowjuicers the Sana has a wide feeding chute to add larger pieces.
- Design: dthe Sana has a luxurious look and is available in three different colors.
- Wheatgrass: this horizontal slowjuicer can easily prepare wheatgrass and other fibrous or firm products, a huge difference with vertical slowjuicers.
- BPA-free: the Sana 606 is completely BPA-free.