Ingredients: 100% whole spelled germ seeds (Triticum Spelta), from organic farming.
Weeks: 12 hours
Watering: 1 to 2 times a day
Germination time: 2 to 3 days
Weight: 200 g
Tips for use:
To be eaten when sprouts are about 0.5 cm, or shoots up to 1.5 cm. Ideal for muesli, in soup or salad. You can also use them to make thin waffles or ash bread.
Spelled seeds are sensitive to moisture, so how do you germinate the seeds:
- Soak the seeds in lukewarm water.
- Rinse them in a sieve with clean water.
- For sprouting we recommend a sprouting tray with layers, preferably a bowl-shaped tray
- Water once a day instead of 2 times.
- Make sure that the cultivation takes place in a place that is not too humid, at a certain heat: 21 ° C instead of 19 ° C, for example.
- The germination time varies from 2 to 3 days.
Wash the seeds well before consumption to remove shells.